Thursday, June 20, 2013

Style Me Friday!- Fashionista Next Door

Hellu!

I decided to join the awesome Style Me Friday link-up created by Eboni from The Fashionista Next Door! I absolutely love her style and when I created my own blog I just KNEW that I would have to be involved with Style Me Friday.

Every week, Eboni posts a fashion look for us to recreate in our own way. You definitely do not have to have a blog to participate so I don't know why it took me so long!

Anywho, this weeks inspiration was peplum!
Yup, I'm back in front of the brick wall :) 

From My Pantry: Top: Forever21| Jeans: Hudson| Shoes: Steve Madden| Sunglasses: Ray Ban|
 Necklace: Forever 21| Earrings: Bar III








I heart these shoes so much! I wear them every chance I get especially because they're so comfy! 

 Look at my face! Just shining glowing! Tehe 



Hope you're having a lovely evening :)



11 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,
    Love Your Top!!
    I see both of us are new to blogging....whoo hoo!! We must stay in touch!! Check out my blog loveomora.blogspot.com. Also stay tuned for my Wk.26 Style Me Friday Peplum Look!! Super Exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Yes, we will definitely stay in touch :)

      Delete
  2. Cute look! I heart your shoes too. They're really cute. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your top! So creative :)

      Delete
  3. Found you on The Fashionista Next Door and yes, those shoes are awesome and I really love the color of your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just checked out your blog and am drooling over your food posts!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blogging community! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You inspired me to recreate this look as well! On Sunday I wore a black peplum top with some baggy ripped jeans :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love the classic look of peplum paired with the ruggedness of ripped jeans!

      Delete
  6. So cute! (and you have such a pretty smile!)

    ReplyDelete